Dietary supplements can help your bones, your muscles, and many other parts of your body. What about your heart? Research shows that some of them can help lower cholesterol, improve blood pressure, and other things that put you at risk for heart disease. But it is not clear whether they help prevent heart attacks, strokes, and other problems.
On the other hand, in developed countries, cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are the main cause of death and morbidity from the 1900s. The effects of most dietary supplements on cardiovascular risk and CVD have been studied for a long time. However, despite several studies explored the association of the various supplements to cardiovascular risk, there is still a lack of consensus. Multivitamin supplementation has been advocated to reduce cardiovascular events; Vitamin D levels have been associated with the occurrence of coronary artery disease, heart failure, and atrial fibrillation; CoQ10 deficiency has been associated with myocardial dysfunction and with statin myopathy; probiotics have been suggested to lower both blood pressure and circulating lipids.
Risk factors for heart disease
Gather a few people and ask them which part of the body is most important. You will probably get very different answers. For us, the heart is most important. It shamefully pumps the entire blood supply so that the body can perform all its functions. If the pumping function of the heart is impaired, the other body functions are also impaired. It is important to educate yourself and those you care about risk factors for heart disease.
As with other disease processes, prevention is the key to maintaining health. Some risk factors for heart disease are preventable and can be controlled by you!
- The weight. Maintaining a healthy weight through diet and exercise will help you reduce your risk of heart disease.
- High blood pressure. Maintaining healthy blood pressure helps reduce the risk of heart disease. Diet and exercise or prescription drugs as directed by your doctor can help lower your blood pressure.
- Tobacco use. No tobacco use is safe. It is known that smoking is a major risk factor for heart disease. Electronic cigarettes or “vaping” effects are not well known and are not advocated due to lack of evidence.
- Activity level. Being a couch potato or sitting down can lead to increased risk factors for heart disease. Daily activity helps to keep your heart healthy and control other risk factors. It doesn’t have to be much – just keep moving!
- Diet. A healthy, balanced diet is an important step. Modern culture does its best to prevent this diet. A poor diet can aggravate other problems such as cholesterol, blood pressure, and weight. Moderation is the key, and always consult professional advice on dietary needs.
Some risk factors for heart disease are not so easily prevented. Some are genetic or “born” with heart disease risk factors.
- Diabetes. As a diabetic (or “pre-diabetic”) you tend to increase your risk factors for many disease processes. Diabetes causes changes in your vascular system, and your heart is not immune. If you manage your diabetes well and keep it under control, you can reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Cholesterol. High blood cholesterol is a major risk factor for heart disease. High cholesterol levels can allow deposits to build up in the blood vessels that supply the heart. If these deposits break off, a heart attack may occur.
- Family history. The immediate, blood-related family history of early heart disease is a great predictor of the risk of heart disease. It is important to inform your doctor about this and another family history.
- The age. Getting older has its own challenges. The natural processes that take place as our body ages also affect our heart. Women from around 55 years of age have a higher risk of heart disease due to the hormonal changes. It is important to consider all possible risk factors for heart disease before they age with us.
Heart and cardiovascular health supplements best choice
Healthy Heart - Heart Health Supplements
Heart Health Supplements. Artery Cleanse & Protect.
Supports Cholesterol and Triglyceride Balancing. GMP Certified
Support and maintain a healthy heart,artery cleanse and protect
Achieve optimal wellbeing and maintain it with natural healthy heart vitamins
TOP heart support supplements
Vitamin K2 MK7 100 Mcg with MenaQ7
- 4,6 Rating
- Pure Natto Nattokinase K-2 as Mk-7
- Heart and Bone Health Supplements
Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10
- 4,5 Rating
- Gluten Free, Naturally Fermented
- Helps promote cardiovascular health and cellular energy
Best heart support supplements
Heart and cardiovascular supplements
What are the best heart support supplements?
Supplements with vitamin K1 and K2
All Natural Multi-Vitamin K Capsules
Astaxanthin (2 mg), a powerful antioxidant
Provides more vitamin Ks than you could ever eat in a day
Koncentrated K provides more vitamin K than you could ever eat in a day. With its health benefits backed by a multitude of scientific studies. Scientific studies show that K1, MK7, and MK4 are important for heart and bone health and appear to work against aging. Research shows that most people have a deficiency of vitamin K, and taking Koncentrated K ensures that you have enough for your body’s health needs. Vitamin K is non-toxic, and there are no upper limits on intake, so this high-dose Koncentrated K is a great value.
- Provides 30.5 mg (not micrograms) of mixed K2 for therapeutic purposes
- Koncentrated K is in the form of a capsule formulated with vitamin K1, Mk7, Mk4, and Astaxanthin, considered the best antioxidant available.
- Vitamin K1 is generally known for its role in blood clotting, but research shows that it is essential for the healthy functioning of many body tissues.
Reduce arterial calcification and plays a critical role in directing calcium where it belongs and away from where it doesn’t belong
Premium quality, potency, and pure vitamin k2 mk7
LongLifeNutri Vitamin K-2 Mk-7 has high potency levels and has been shown to accumulate in the bloodstream longer than MK4 and absorb 10 times faster than vitamin K1. This product is undergoing research to verify the process to ensure you get the safest and purest product. MADE IN USA with Veggie Capsules Vcaps. Products are manufactured according to strict GMP standards.
Just one serving of the all-natural Vitamin K2 MK 7 vegetarian capsule per day provides the highest recommended amount with the best ingredients.
- Helps the cardiovascular system
- Critical for blood clotting
- Stimulates healthy arteries
- Promotes heart health
Provides three different forms of calcium
Highly absorbable nutrients for greater bone density
Contains 1,000 IU vitamin D3 per serving
The maintenance of bone density and strength involves the addition of calcium. However, it must be accompanied by sufficient amounts of other vital nutrients. That’s why this proprietary, comprehensive mineral formula provides 700 mg of highly absorbable elemental calcium in three different forms, along with the minerals magnesium, boron, zinc, manganese, and silicon, which are essential for healthy bones, and vitamins D3 and K2. So try Bone Restore with Vitamin K2 and add all these important nutrients to your program with a single bone-strengthening formula!
- Highly absorbable nutrients for higher bone density
- Includes the critical bone minerals magnesium, boron, zinc, manganese, and silicon
- Provides three different forms of calcium
- Contains 1,000 IU vitamin D3 per serving
Vitamin D3 and K2 supplements
Natural management of aches and discomforts
The formula has combined D3 and K2 in clinically proven ratios, at the correct doses, using the highest quality source of research-backed Vitamin K2 MK-7, also known as MenaQ7
Immune support and natural long-lasting energy
D3 Active gives you the correct clinical dose of vitamin D3, but it does more than that. It also gives you vitamin K2, in its most bioavailable form MenaQ7. Vitamin K2 is the “calcium coach of the body”, ensuring that the extra calcium gets to the bones and NOT to the arteries, kidneys, or joints. So yes, D3 Active can correct a vitamin D deficiency, but it also ensures that you don’t end up with dangerous calcium deposits in your soft tissues.
By combining these two ingredients, D3 Active unlocks the full benefits of vitamin D throughout the body. It ensures that calcium is incorporated into your bones, making them stronger, it naturally improves energy production in your cells, it can help strengthen fragile bones and improve your walking comfort, it can help you achieve a deeper, more restful sleep, and it even promotes a balanced immune response, making you feel clearer and better than you’ve felt in years.
- Corrects vitamin D deficiency without increasing cardiovascular risk
- Increases mood in a natural way and improves energy production
- Helps with the natural relief of pain and discomfort
Herbal Extract formula
Perfect mixture of cow dung and Buhner herbs for the treatment of Lyme
NO Fillers, NO Binders, NO Added Ingredients
Vitamin D is absolutely essential for good health, yet up to 42% of the adult population in the USA have low vitamin D levels. In contrast, vitamin D is essential for regulating calcium absorption in the body. But without vitamin K, this calcium can go where it shouldn’t, to your organs and arteries. But without vitamin K, this calcium can go where it shouldn’t, to your organs and arteries. That’s why Pure Vitamin Club has made sure that the vitamin D3 is balanced with a complete vitamin K complex. Most vitamin D formulas that contain vitamin K only give you K2. To get the maximum benefit from vitamin K, you should really have both K1 and K2. Also, K2 comes in two different forms – MK4 and MK 7, and only Pure Vitamin Club gives you the full complex of vitamin K with the vitamin D3.
- The pure Vitamin Club Vitamin D3 plus K Complex is a unique formulation of Vitamin D3 with a complete Vitamin K Complex containing K1and both forms of K2
- Carried in a base of extra virgin olive oil, imported directly from Puglia, Italy.
Plays A Role in Cardiovascular and Blood Sugar Metabolism
Build and Maintain Healthy Bones
If you suffer from fatigue and lack of energy, sleep disorders or difficulty staying awake, have a weak immune system, with more infections and colds, weak bones, and poor dental health and excessive tooth decay – then you may need liquid vitamin D3 with K2. Up to 60% of people living in the United States may have a vitamin D deficiency. Most experts agree that vitamin D is extremely important for heart, prostate, breast, colon, bone, teeth, and immune system health.
- Provides a biologically active form of D3
- Naturally bioavailable, manufactured in the USA in a cGMP FDA approved facility
- This K2 is a patented form of vitamin K, known as MK7, and maximizes the absorption of vitamin D
Vitamin D & K Complex
Bone and Heart Health Formula – 5000 IU Vitamin D3 & 90 mcg Vitamin K2 MK-7
Healthy heart formula
K2D3 is your favorite vitamin D supplement to support your heart, bones, muscles, and mood. Vitamin D3 is THE important one and it needs vitamin K2 to maximize all these benefits. With an estimated 1 billion people worldwide suffering from vitamin D deficiency, supplementation is an effective solution – especially if you are less exposed to the sun during the winter months. This premium formula includes a 5000 IU per serving punch pack and the most bioavailable form of K2 available (MK-7).
- If you are fighting a vitamin D deficiency, you also need to supplement vitamin K2. With Zhou’s K2+D3, you’re covered.
- This premium formula supports the proper absorption and distribution of calcium to support a healthy heart.
- Just one small, easy to swallow vegetable capsule K2+D3 per day provides 5000 IU D3 and 90 mcg K2 as MK-7 and helps you to support strong bones, a healthy cardiovascular system, and a strong immune system.
Vitamin D3 and K2 supplements
Pure Trans Bioactive Form
Supports Healthy Bones & Arteries Vitamin K2MK-7 and MK-4
Tested for purity, potency, & freshness
There are two main forms of vitamin K – K1 & K2. Vitamin K1 is the most commonly consumed form of vitamin K, and deficiency is rare because it is abundant in food. K2 is limited in the modern diet, but it is an important nutrient. The main subtypes of K2 are MK-4 & MK-7. Vitamin K2 plays a crucial role in several biological processes, but its main function is the activation of calcium-binding proteins that help build and maintain bones and teeth.
- InnovixLab’s full-spectrum vitamin K2 promotes calcium transport to the bones rather than to the soft tissues.
- IT contains MK-7 & MK-4 in the bioactive ‘TRANS’ form.
- Innovix Vitamin K2 Full Spectrum is encapsulated, tested, and packaged in California.
Naturally Sourced Vitamin K2 (MK-7) 100 mcg
Free of: gluten, wheat, yeast, sugar, and sodium
Gluten-free & suitable for lacto-vegetarians
Vitamin K-2, also known as menaquinone, supports normal blood clotting and activates the enzymes responsible for bone formation. A protected variant of vitamin K called menaq7. A good way to determine the daily value of this vital nutrient. Easy to swallow soft gels.
- Vitamin K2 is an active form of vitamin K and an important supplement to promote bone health.
- Vitamin K2 can also be obtained from a natural whole food source. This whole food is the fermented soybean product Natto, which is a natural source of MK-7.
- These vegetable capsules are suitable for Lacto-vegetarians, are not genetically modified, and are certified as gluten-free.
Made with MenaQ7 from Fermented Chickpea
Vitamin K2 is fat-soluble and difficult for the body to absorb if not taken with a fat
Soy-Free, Non-GMO Verified MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 sourced from only Chickpea
Vitamin K2 as MK-7 activates K-dependent proteins that carry calcium to the bones (where it is needed) and away from the arteries (where it is not needed). Too much arterial calcium is the number one risk factor for heart health.
Vitamin K2 as MK-7 activates the Matrix-Gla-Protein (MGP), the most effective inhibitor of vascular calcification known today. Supplementation with MenaQ7 vitamin K2 as MK-7 not only inhibited age-related arterial stiffness but also increased the elasticity and flexibility of the arteries.
- Vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 (MK7) plays a crucial role in directing calcium to where it belongs and away from where it doesn’t
- Soy-free, non-genetically modified MenaQ7 vitamin K2, which is obtained only from chickpeas
- Vitamin K2 is fat-soluble and difficult for the body to absorb unless taken with fat. To improve absorption, Vitamin K2 is mixed with coconut oil.
Made in the USA
Organic Certified by ECOCERT and FDA Registered
Immune Health, Support for D3
The high-quality vitamin K2-menaquinone7 (MK7) used in this formula comes from Natto, a fermented soybean food that has been used in Japan since ancient times. Biophix MK7 contains a highly biologically active form of vitamin K2, which is derived from Natto without genetic engineering. Recent research has shown the supporting effect of vitamin K on healthy bones and arteries.
- Vitamin K2 and its dependent proteins are crucial for the health of bones and vessels.
- These vitamin K2-dependent proteins now play a central role in the physiology of bone mineralization.
- Produced in the highest quality available
Helps support bone health
Non-GMO/ Gluten-free/ Vegan/ Soy-free
Vitamin K2 help maintain blood vessels
Doctors Best Natural Vitamin K2 MK7 with MenaQ7 supports bone health and soft tissue elasticity and supports calcium metabolism for bone maintenance. It uses pure MenaQ7, the superior form of vitamin K for optimal bioavailability. MenaQ7 is purified from fermented chickpeas, which are naturally rich in vitamin K2. K2 belongs to a group of vitamin K compounds called menaquinones, which have a higher bioactivity than K1, the usual form of supplementation. K2 is better absorbed, stays longer in the body, and provides more benefits to bones, blood vessels, and other soft tissues.
- Supports bone health and soft tissue elasticity
- Highly effective administration of vitamin K to bone and soft tissue
- Supports calcium metabolism to maintain healthy bones
- Non-GMO/ Gluten-free/ Vegan/ Soy-free
The biologically active form of vitamin K
K-2 is important for the formation of healthy, strong bone matrix
GMP Quality Assured
Although vitamin K is historically known for its role in normal blood clotting, we now know that vitamin K is also important for the health of bones, the cardiovascular system, and the nervous system. As a biologically active form of vitamin K, K-2 is important for the formation of a healthy, strong bone matrix. Vitamin K’s role in arterial health revolves around its ability to support proper calcium metabolism in vascular structures.
- As a biologically active form of vitamin K, K-2 is important for the formation of a healthy, strong bone matrix.
- Supports proper calcium metabolism in vascular structures.
- GMP certification
Vitamins for heart and circulation
With Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin K2 MK7 & CoQ10
Avoid hypertension issues with proven, all-natural grape seed extract
Boost anaerobic endurance with an improved cardiovascular system
Genius Heart & Cardiovascular is a scientific breakthrough in cardiovascular health! Never before has there been such a complete solution that can benefit both men and women of all ages. Whether you suffer from varicose vein pain, high cholesterol, or blood pressure, or you simply want to improve your anaerobic endurance and overall health, circulation is everything and Genius Heart is here to make a difference.
- Promotes blood circulation and supports the veins throughout the body
- Genius Heart acts as an LDL-lowering supplement to stabilize healthy cholesterol
- By safely increasing nitric oxide levels throughout the body, Genius Heart works to dilate blood vessels to provide healthy vein support while fighting varicose veins (spider veins)
Heart & Cardiovascular Health Supplement
Circulation, Blood Pressure, Clotting Support for Men & Women
Promote endurance & performance
NattoPine can be a valuable part of your cardiovascular health program. Its nutrients support healthy circulation, protect against dangerous free radical damage, and promote healthy blood clotting within normal levels.
NattoPine contains the dose and combination of nattokinase and pine bark extract used in a clinical study that has been shown to promote healthy circulation.
- The ingredients of NattoPine by NBI are clinically validated and support healthy blood pressure, promote healthy circulation and cardiovascular health.
- With an effective formula at the optimal dosage to support healthy blood clotting and circulation.
- Strong cardiovascular systems help you optimize your performance by transporting more oxygen and nutrients to your body.
Achieve optimal wellbeing and maintain it with natural healthy heart vitamins
Heart health 5-in-1 support
Keep your heart on its toes with this innovative formula! Support and maintain a healthy heart, clean, and protect the arteries. Support strong arteries from plaque clogging, improve arterial pressure, healthy heart rhythm, and reduce palpitations.
Achieve optimal well-being and maintain it with natural healthy heart vitamins. NutraPro contains magnesium, green tea leaf, hawthorn berry extract, L-arginine, vitamin B-6 and 17 other active natural substances that help your heart work as it should.
- Cardiovascular support to promote strong arteries and healthy blood flow.
- The triglycerides should be brought to a healthy level to keep them at a healthy level and avoid narrowing of the arteries.
- Balance cholesterol levels, as high cholesterol is an indicator of the heart.
Supports Healthy Blood Pressure
Heart Health & Immune System – Powerful Antioxidant Hawthorne Supplement
One-a-day heart health
Hawthorn berries have been observed to improve bile secretion and liver metabolism, thereby improving the metabolism and elimination of excess fats and cholesterol.
With the equivalent of 2660mg of fresh hawthorn berries, the 665mg serving of Hawthorn Berry Extract gives you all the goodness in an easy-to-take capsule for daily use.
Hawthorn berries offer an impressive range of health benefits and are packed with antioxidants, useful flavonoids, vitamins, and minerals.
- Just one capsule a day will help you optimize heart health.
- Help maintain healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels, which are already within the normal range.
- The formula offers you a fortified form of these compounds in a convenient capsule rather than in syrup, tincture or hawthorn tea
High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine
CoQ10 also supplies antioxidant support to the heart, where it is naturally concentrated
Quickly restore your body’s CoQ10 to ideal levels
Doctor’s Best High Absorption CoQ10 contains pure Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) plus BioPerine. CoQ10 supports heart function and helps to promote energy production in the cells. It is crucial for the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), especially in the heart.
CoQ10 fulfills two important functions: It is a coenzyme that provides the cells with energy and an antioxidant that protects the cells.
It helps promote cardiovascular health and cellular energy. It helps restore CoQ10, which can be depleted by aging and cholesterol-lowering drugs (statins). It helps provide energy for people who are occasionally tired.
- Easily absorbed form of a key nutrient that strengthens and protects the vitality of the heart, cardiovascular health, and cellular energy
- They are bioavailable to quickly restore CoQ10 to its ideal level.
- The energizing antioxidant properties of CoQ10 can improve the vitality of many-body systems and support brain health, immune performance, skin health, exercise ability, gum health, and more.
5 lifestyle tips to improve your heart health
1. Less salt
Too much salt in the blood creates an osmotic gradient that draws water into the bloodstream. The result is high blood pressure, which can weaken and possibly damage the walls of the blood vessels. As a result, the heart also works harder to pump the blood through the body.
2. Reduce the intake of saturated and trans-fatty acids
Trans fats such as hydrogenated oil increase the amount of bad cholesterol in the body and increase inflammation. Excessive consumption of saturated fats can contribute to plaque accumulation in the bloodstream.
Smoking and passive smoking cause stress for the body and especially for the heart.
4. Get your blood moving
Physical activity reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease by controlling weight gain, increasing the amount of good cholesterol in the body, and regulating blood pressure.
5. Dealing with stress: the connection between body and mind
Stress and anger are both a physical and psychological burden. These factors can increase the likelihood that you will have a stroke. Coping with stress through meditation, building a strong support network, and visiting a psychiatric caregiver if necessary.
How often should I use vitamins for the heart?
Like traditional medicines, dietary supplements can cause side effects, trigger allergic reactions, or interact with prescription and non-prescription medicines or other dietary supplements you may be taking. A side effect or interaction with another medicine or supplement may worsen other health conditions.